Northern Ireland Contact Points (NICPs) for Horizon Europe
The Northern Ireland Contact Point (NICP) network was established to support potential applicants into Horizon 2020 and now its successor Framework Programme, Horizon Europe.
The NICP network is a resource available to all potential applicants from Northern Ireland who are interested in engaging with Horizon Europe and there is no charge or fee for accessing the support of the Network.
The NICP Network, among other activities, are responsible for:-
- organising relevant events/workshops,
- assistance with identifying areas of relevance within the competitive Horizon Europe calls,
- help in identifying collaborative partners for applications,
- engaging with National Contact Points and also,
- practical advice and support with the process itself.
NI Researchers in Academia & Industry can stay up to date by connecting with the NICP within your field of expertise from the contacts below. Advice is also available from staff based in the Office of the Northern Ireland Executive in Brussels as well as the Enterprise Europe Network which is based in Invest NI.
Horizon Europe NI Contact Points
- Ciaran Prunty – NICP Engineering – – 028 9097 3199
- Stuart Campbell – NICP ICT – – 07407725377
- Laura Fitzmaurice – NICP Energy – – 028 9036 6432
- Patricia McCrory – NICP Health – – 028 9097 1171
- Sarah Jayne Smith – NICP Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences – – 028 9097 2552
- Dr Elaine Groom – NICP Agri-Food – – 028 9025 5078
- Claire Griffin – NICP for SMEs and UK National Contact Point (NCP) for SMEs – – 028 9069 8356
Other Horizon Europe NI Network Contacts
- Grainne Lennon – InterTradeIreland – International Funding and Collaborations Broker – – 028 3083 4163 or 078 3366 8774
- Patricia McCann- EU R&D Executive in Brussels – – 0032 2290 134
Opportunities to apply for Horizon Europe funding are issued via calls, these can be accessed via the following link: