Sustainable Energy Horizon Europe Brokerage Event, 26 May 2023, 09.30 – 12.30 BST
This webinar, brought to you by Innovate UK KTN in partnership with the Energy UK Horizon Europe National Contact Points (NCPs) will focus on pitching of project ideas and brokering partnerships for European Research and Innovation collaborations and networking. Open to participants in the UK and beyond.
This event is suitable for anyone interested in collaborating in the Horizon Europe “Sustainable Energy” calls reflected in the below list and who is looking to submit a proposal idea or join a consortium. Delegates from all countries including European Member States and Horizon Europe Associated Countries are welcome and encouraged to attend and may also pitch at the event.
Calls covered in this Brokerage Event
The calls covered in this event are:
- Destination 3 Call: Sustainable, secure and competitive energy supply
- Sub-call: Global leadership in renewable energy
- Sub-call: Energy Systems, Grids & Storage
- Destination 4 Call: Efficient, sustainable and inclusive energy use
- Sub-call: Highly energy-efficient and climate neutral European building stock
If you wish to pitch, a template will be sent to you following registration.