Ideal-ist, the network of National Contact Points for ICT research in cooperation with the Enterprise Europe Network invites you to participate in a brokerage event with pre-arranged online Face2Face meetings complementing the Horizon Europe online Information Day on Cluster 4 – Digital, Industry & Space.
This brokerage event is a unique networking opportunity for actors in the DIGITAL field!
- get the latest information from the European Commission
- build quality partnerships for participating in ICT across Horizon Europe
- facilitate the setup of project consortia for Horizon Europe calls
- discuss and develop new project ideas on ICT at international level
- acquire new cross-border contacts and initiate collaborations
- promote your research results, technologies and know-how
Who can participate?
Representatives of companies, universities and research institutes worldwide working in the ICT sector, interested in sharing new project ideas and finding collaboration partners.
The call topics indicated in the brokerage system refer to the pre-published version of the Cluster 4 Work Programme.
(The final work programme is expected to be published in December 2022).
- Destination 3: World Leading Data & Computing Technologies
- Destination 4: Digital & Emerging Technologies for Competitiveness & Fit for the Green Deal
- Destination 6: A Human-centered and Ethical Development of the Digital & Industrial Technologies