Innovate UK KTN Global Alliance are delighted to invite potential applicants from across EU Member States, Associated states and third Countries, to participate in the Horizon Europe Cluster 5, Destination 2: A competitive and sustainable European battery value chain online event taking place on 8th March 2022
This event is being organised in close partnership with the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO), the UK Science and Innovation Network in Poland, as well as National Contact Point colleagues from the National Centre for Research and Development, Poland and Innovate UK.
The webinar will be an opportunity to learn about the upcoming Batteries call topics from the Batteries European Partnership Association (BEPA) and chance to network and join potential consortia for the Horizon Europe Cluster 5 (Climate) Destination 2 Batteries related call topics listed below.
The topics covered (Single stage: Open 28th April 2022)
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D2-01-01 Sustainable processing and refining of battery grade graphite (Batteries Partnership) IA €5m per projects
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D2-01-02 Interface and electron monitoring for the engineering of new and emerging battery technologies (Batteries Partnership) RIA €5m per projects
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D2-01-03 Furthering the development of a materials acceleration platform for sustainable batteries (combining AI, big data, autonomous synthesis robotics, high throughput testing) (Batteries Partnership) RIA €20m
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D2-01-04 Towards creating an integrated manufacturing value chain in Europe: from machinery development to plant and site integrated design (Batteries Partnership) IA €7 to €8m per projects
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D2-01-05 Next generation technologies for High-performance and safe-by-design battery systems for transport and mobile applications (Batteries Partnership) RIA €5m per projects
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D2-01-06 Embedding smart functionalities into battery cells (embedding sensing and self-healing functionalities to monitor and self-repair battery cells) (Batteries Partnership) RIA €5m per projects
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D2-01-07 Digitalisation of battery testing, from cell to system level, including lifetime assessment (Batteries Partnership) RIA €5m per projects
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D2-01-08 Coordination of large-scale initiative on future battery technologies (Batteries Partnership) CSA €3m
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D2-01-09 Physics and data-based battery management for optimised battery utilisation (Batteries Partnership) RIA €5m per projects
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D2-01-11 CIVITAS 2030 – Coordination and support for EU funded urban mobility innovation CSA €5m